Love God. Love People. Jesus taught that the Christian life revolves around two commands: To love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself. At Hope Chapel, we strive to make everything we do an expression of love that fulfills these two commands in some way.
Every Sunday morning at 10:00 AM
17417 North 63rd Avenue, Glendale, Arizona 85308
We are on the Southeast corner of 63rd Avenue and Greenbriar. Located one block north of Bell Road on 63rd Avenue.
We gather weekly as a church with the following three priorities…
- To worship God by blessing Him and acknowledging His infinite worth and greatness.
- To experience His presence, believing that He is not a God that stands far off from His children, but that He desires to draw near to us.
- To open our hearts and minds to the life-changing truth of God’s Word.
What should I expect?
At Hope Chapel you can expect to find genuine, friendly people who will make you feel like you are part of the family. Our goal is to make everyone feel welcome regardless of whether it is your first visit or you have been attending for the last 20 years. We are casual. You will find that most of us are comfortable in a pair of jeans, however, you are welcome to wear whatever makes you comfortable.
You can also expect to both have a genuine experience with God through Spirit-filled worship and be challenged to grow by the expository preaching of God’s Word.
What about my kids?
Every Sunday we provide a safe and professional kid’s program where your children will enjoy learning about God. Like the adult service, the kid’s programs take place at 10:00am. Check in your kids in the breezeway on the West side of the sanctuary. Entrances to the kid’s classrooms are off of the playground area. To learn more about the kid’s program, please visit our Hope Kids page.
What We Believe – Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant, authoritative Word of God. It is truthful in all that it affirms.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and baptism the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Hope Chapel members must affirm the above Statement of Faith. This Statement of Faith is adopted from the National Association of Evangelicals. Hope Chapel’s pastors, elders, trustees, teachers, and leaders hold to a more detailed Leadership Teaching Position.
Click here for a copy of Hope Chapel’s Constitution and Bylaws