Love God. Love People. Jesus taught that the Christian life revolves around two commands: To love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself. At Hope Chapel, we strive to make everything we do an expression of love that fulfills these two commands in some way.
Register for Church Here!
Please register for church to save your spot!
Every Sunday morning at 10:00 AM
We are on the Southeast corner of 63rd Avenue and Greenbriar. Located one block north of Bell Road on 63rd Avenue.
We gather weekly as a church with the following three priorities…
- To worship God by blessing Him and acknowledging His infinite worth and greatness.
- To experience His presence, believing that He is not a God that stands far off from His children, but that He desires to draw near to us.
- To open our hearts and minds to the life-changing truth of God’s Word.
What should I expect?
We will continue to stream our Sunday morning worship services for adults as well as multiple midweek prayer, worship, and Bible engagement opportunities online. Our goal is to continue with online streaming and digital engagement not only for the remainder of this COVID19 season, but also into the future as part of our new normal for church ministry. In addition, during this COVID19 season we want to make sure those worshiping from home feel as connected as possible. To this end we plan on starting to offer in June a monthly worship from home kit which will include Communion elements for your family, curriculum for kids in Royal Rangers and/or Girls’ Ministries, and other engagement materials. More details will be forthcoming on these kits.
Provided there is not a significant spike in cases or reports of outbreaks at other churches holding services on campus, our plan is to start Phase 1a of campus worship on May 31st.
Phase 1a is currently scheduled to last for two weeks and will include:
- Worship in the sanctuary at 10:00 am for teenagers-adults (same as prior to COVID19) with modified seating and safety protocols (more on this later).
- The Church House will host “Family Rooms” where families with children can attend and each have their own family table with activity kits for the children so parents can focus on a stream of the worship service. Parents will be asked to keep their children in their physical presence at all times during Phase 1. A family host will be present to give instructions and make sure the service streams smoothly.
- We ask that those who plan on attending during Phase 1 RSVP so that we can ensure enough seating in both the sanctuary and church house.
What about my kids?
We love kids here at Hope Chapel and we determined that in our current high risk environment we would be unable to provide a kids ministry structure that was both effective from a ministry perspective (i.e. where the kids learn and have fun) and safe from a physical perspective (i.e. where kids social distance and are not putting each other or their teachers at risk for virus spread). We hope to be able to minister to families with children in the most effective and comfortable way possible, hence our two-week experiment with family rooms in the church house.
We will continue at home/online streaming for all kid’s ministry classes at 5:00 pm and throughout the week.
What We Believe – Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant, authoritative Word of God. It is truthful in all that it affirms.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and baptism the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Hope Chapel members must affirm the above Statement of Faith. This Statement of Faith is adopted from the National Association of Evangelicals. Hope Chapel’s pastors, elders, trustees, teachers, and leaders hold to a more detailed Leadership Teaching Position.